Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i wish...

i wish i knew God better.
i wish i knew what i'll be doing in 3 years. or even just one.
i wish my mom would email me back.
i wish my back would never hurt again.
i wish i didn't have to study.
i wish things didn't make me awkward.
i wish sin had no place in my life.
i wish i could love people better.
i wish i wasn't so selfish.
i wish peanut butter wasn't a million calories and a hundred grams of fat.
i wish memorization was easy.
i wish i knew what my gifts are.
i wish i had the gift of a French tongue.
i wish i was more bold.
i wish i knew what to say.
i wish things didn't affect me... that my feelings wouldn't get hurt.
i wish i wasn't last.
i wish i hadn't watched twilight. (don't get me wrong- good movie.)
i wish my name was sarah so i could fit in in my house (jk)
i wish i understood what He's doing.

i guess 3 won't cut it for me :)

im thankful for...
1. crusade.
2. my "tuscaloosa boys"- tyler, bradley, jonathan, trey. i think theyre great :)
3. time spent at gabrielle's

No comments:

Post a Comment