Sunday, March 8, 2009

onething, summer nights in march, and friends :)

onething was this weekend. it was my first true ihop experience. except one time i went to ihop atlanta's sunday morning service. it was good... i liked the worship a lot. i like being in the presence of the Lord. on friday night we got there 2 1/2 hours late (oops). tyler and matt makar were freaking out about it; the girls (kaitlin chance, lauren ferrel, me) were chill- surprise. but that night i got mr. paul to pray for me, and im so glad i did. he hears the Lord. and he heard him for me. he said a lot of things, but here's the one that overwhelmed me. the Lord said "thank you." to ME. um, im sorry, but what?? why in the world would the Lord, who does everything for me, who is the only reason i can do anything for him, say thank you to ME? oh my gosh. talk about humbling. it made me weep. he had me pray out some stuff too... it was just good. i miss being ministered to like that. 
saturday we did the morning session, then i had to skip out on the afternoon one to study (story of my life), and then back for the night session. and then drove home. 

best part of the weekend: Jesus time with mr. hughes and seeing sandra :)
worst part of the weekend: not sleeping, i guess.

seeing sandra made me miss her more. and bill and john and how things used to be. i cried when i told her bye. granted id slept 4 hours the night before, but i just really love her. she points me to Jesus every time. 

im thankful for:
1. the three little roommates song
2. that erica took over the kids desk at church so i could sleep
3. asparagus

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) :) :)
    so thankful for you.
    you make my heart fill with joy.
    love you.
    see you in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete