Tuesday, February 1, 2011


today started my three day class rotation...

my schedule rocks.

i also got to talk to my best friend today :) sarah moved to texas recently because she married her lover, matt. (she calls him matthew. but that's only cause she's related to him now.)

see sarah and matt? aren't they so cute? you can have a couple crush on them if you want to. they're kind of amazing. (Sara Renee did their wedding photography. she's kind of amazing, too!)


we skyped for almost 2 hours. it's kind of ridiculous, but i miss her. so much. after living with her for more than four years, how can you blame me?


in other news,

i made chocolate orange scones last night. it was Joy the baker's idea. I might have a friend crush on her. or maybe that's called a blog crush. the scones were real good, but apparently citrus gives me fever blisters. too bad, because citrus is real good.

that's all. im going to go to bed ridiculously early, now. good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment