Wednesday, May 6, 2009

thoughts and meanderings.

55 minutes until my last final. i should probably be studying, but... im not.

things on my mind:
1. erica's moving to richmond.
2. im moving to birmingham, and the Lord provided (surprise) a place for me to stay. yay Jesus!
3. i bombed my accounting final. oh well.
4. ive been hyper-emotional lately. no reason. oh yeah, except that my best friend's moving 12 hours away.
5. im going to miss the cw house for the summer.
6. God's really gracious. and he loves to provide for me. subleasers and places to stay and friends and breakthroughs...
7. para church. what does that even mean?
8. i want my friend ry to know God before he leaves for japan.


one day, i want to have the entire new testament memorized. then all i'll be able to do is think about God. that would be SO awesome. romans first. then we'll see what He says...

sunday is mother's day. hug your mom. or at least give her a call.

i like my roommates sara(h). i have a date with teague tonight, our annual end of the year thing. she's real excited to see matt soon.

i love reading emily hill's blog.

if mgt395 was a dog, it would be a teacup poodle. completely useless, but thinks its really important.

erica, be proud.

3 things:
1. done with ac-310. (at this point i break into the doxology)
2. 1/2 price wine and pizza at venice.
3. naps.

2 comments:

  1. oh, DA.

    so here's my cell: 256.390.2120
    call me when you get to b'ham.
    the doxology reference made me laugh.
    i like wine too. we'll get some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Three Things at the end of each blog post. Its a good reminder of counting your blessings. Look forward to shaking your hand.
    d$
    broadwaydave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete