Wednesday, May 27, 2009

summer's started... ramblings

im sitting at work, doing nothing. (dont tell my boss. im tired of writing paragraphs.) tonight i move to helena. im excited! im moving in with becca rowe and her aunt and uncle.

ive decided that i like birmingham a lot. as in, i would be totally fine moving here post-graduation. i love going to brookhills, i like all the choices there are, i like the people, the traffics not horrible as long as you arent there at peak times, ohenry's is awesome. i would love to live in homewood, but lets be real. not gonna happen just post-graduation. maybe a flat somewhere?

ive also decided that when i have a house (or even an apt to myself) i want to have a really awesome guest room with a big, white, fluffy comforter and cute little furnishings. living with david and stephanie has been great- im so thankful for them and their hospitality. i guess i want to pay it forward :) feel free to take advantage of said guest room as soon as it exists. 

erica asked me to describe my ideal job yesterday. yeah, i have no idea what it would be. i like doing almost anything, as long as there's variety.

3 things...
1. that erica drives to bham almost daily.
2. ohenrys
3. newfound friends

4 comments:

  1. Anytime, dear D'Ann, anytime. I'll be upstairs, pumping out water from all those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohenry's is my fav. i miss it. christmas blend is the best.. too bad they only have it at christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do drive to Birmingham almost daily... I'm pretty sure I could do that drive blind. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog posts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete