Wednesday, February 11, 2009

last blog was a little dramatic. but it was how i felt :) i did, in fact, do horribly on that finance test; erica praised me for my 66. she's kinda the best. the other two didnt go nearly as badly. and now ive hit that lull in schoolwork that makes me nervous... when's it going to get crazy again? however, it's good that i've hit that lull. i have the flu, which definitely stinks. i dont think ive ever had it before... i might have had the stomach flu when i was a kid. however, i do have the best roommates and friends in the world. everybody and their mom has asked me if i need anything- what can they bring me? it's definitely nice to be loved. i got some meds at the health center that are supposed to speed me through it- thank goodness. i feel ok at the moment, but earlier i wanted to cry and ask my mom to come down. ibupruofen has always been my favorite drug for a reason :) im worried about missing class- i might try to go tomorrow. they're too hard to skip. i'll see how i feel. right now im sitting in bed, eating saltines and drinking ginger ale- the perfect "im sick" combo. and to copy erica, three things im thankful for:
1. wonderful friends that take care of me
2. house episodes online
3. drugs!

2 comments:

  1. a 66 is more than half!! you should be proud!!! you worked so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://steviebootybootybooty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete