Wednesday, July 29, 2009

in the middle.

im moving back to tuscaloosa in 4 days. 
mixed feelings? yes. 

pros: cons:
sarah     rush
sara      class
caple-HOOD. summer friends
friends
mary lynn!

i made a playlist called long dress. cause some music you just need a long dress for... this occurred to me last summer in my kitchen, listening to nelo with sarah teague. summer, long dress, barefoot, grass. dancing around. 

kitchens have the best memories. freshman year, sitting in the floor of my kitchen with sarah and jessica, talking and laughing well into the night
all growing up with my family, cooking and hanging out. most of our memories involve good food
last summer cooking almost nightly with sarah, dancing  barefoot
this summer, too... various kitchens, various families, sweet conversations. learning to love new people and finding out who they are. 

i think this has been my favorite college summer.


1 comment: